Haloumi, roasted pumpkin and spinach frittata
- 10 eggs
- 1/3 cup Natural Evolution Green Banana Flour
- 1 cup VitaSoy Almond or Soy milk
- 1 small handful parsley, washed and finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon Murray River Salt
- 100g baby spinach, washed
- 200g block Bio Cheese Haloumi, cut into 1cm cubes
- ¼ cup Bio Cheese Parmesano
- 600g butternut or Jap pumpkin, cut into 1-2cm cubes
- Rice bran oil, coconut oil or olive oil, to drizzle
- Murray River Sea Salt, to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C.
- For the pumpkin, arrange pumpkin on a baking paper lined oven tray and drizzle with a little oil and a sprinkle of salt. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until tender. Allow to cool and set to one side.
- Whisk eggs and flour in a bowl, then whisk in milk, parsley and salt.
- Place a sheet of baking paper into a 32x23x7cm rectangle baking dish and arrange the spinach in the bottom. Scatter over roasted pumpkin and haloumi, then pour over egg mixture. Sprinkle with parmesano and freshly cracked black pepper if desired. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until set and golden.
- Leave to rest for 5-10 minutes before cutting into 4-6 pieces and serve with a side salad if desired.