CYBER MONDAY SALES HAPPENING NOW! HURRY 24 HOURS ONLY! NO CODE REQUIRED.
FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $80
Pinch Murray River Salt Pink Salt Flakes
1 tbsp raw caster sugar
180g rolled oats
100g almonds, roughly chopped
1 tsp dried red chilli flakes
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Line 2 oven trays with baking paper.
2. Place butter, water, salt and sugar into a saucepan, and bring to a low simmer on a medium heat.
3. Add oats, almonds and chilli flakes and stir vigorously until well combined into a crumbly dough.
4. Tip out dough onto a silicone mat. Bring together to form a ball.
5. Place the dough between 2 sheets of baking paper, roll out as thinly as possible. Using a pizza cutter or scone cutter, cut dough into desired shapes.
6. Sprinkle generously with pink salt flakes and gently roll over the surface with a rolling pin to help the salt adhere.
7. Place crackers onto the prepared trays and bake for 15-18 minutes until just starting to brown.
8. Store in an airtight container until ready to serve. These store well in the fridge or the freezer.
Subscribe to our Salty Society and claim your discount.