CYBER MONDAY SALES HAPPENING NOW! HURRY 24 HOURS ONLY! NO CODE REQUIRED.
FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $80
1 ¼ cups spelt flour
Pinch of Murray River Salt Pink Flakes
115g unsalted butter, cubed
2-4 tablespoons iced cold water
Quiche Filling Ingredients
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 bunches broccolini, washed and stems discarded
250g baby spinach, washed
100-200g feta, crumbled
6 eggs, at room temperature
⅓ cup pure cream
2 heaped tablespoons ricotta cheese
Healthy pinch of Murray River Salt Truffle Salt
1. Preheat oven 180 degrees fan force.
2. Grease a round 20 x 6.8cm spring form pan well with butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine the flour and salt. Slowly cut in the cubes of butter until the
mixture resembles a wet sand like texture.
4. Add 1 tablespoon of the iced cold water at a time stirring with a knife.
5. Continue to add a tablespoon of water at a time until the dough holds together when pressed
between your fingers.
6. Turn the dough out to a lightly floured surface and use your hands to gently shape into a round
semi flat disc. Cover with cling wrap and place in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
Subscribe to our Salty Society and claim your discount.