CYBER MONDAY SALES HAPPENING NOW! HURRY 24 HOURS ONLY! NO CODE REQUIRED.
FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $80
160g unsalted butter
140g light brown sugar
50g golden caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
1 tsp Murray River Salt, plus some more
170g plain flour
½ tsp baking soda
30g cocoa powder
½ cup peanut butter
1. Place the butter, sugars and vanilla into a mixing bowl and cream until well combined and smooth.
2. Add remaining ingredients and fold to combine.
3. Tip dough out onto a floured piece of baking paper and form into a sausage shaped roll. Wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Meanwhile, make sure the peanut butter is in the fridge too.
4. Preheat oven to 170 degrees and line a cookie sheet with paper. Cut the roll into 2cm thick slices and lay them on the prepared paper. Place a spoonful of the peanut butter into the centre of each cookie slice, and top with a second slice. Seal the edges so that the peanut butter is completely in the centre of each cookie. Sprinkle a few additional Pink Salt Flakes on top of each cookie.
5. Back exactly 12 minutes and remove and cool. The cookies will still be soft at this stage but will harden up as they cool.
6. Serve warm or cool.
Subscribe to our Salty Society and claim your discount.