CYBER MONDAY SALES HAPPENING NOW! HURRY 24 HOURS ONLY! NO CODE REQUIRED.
Online orders made after Thursday the 21st of Dec will not be sent out until Monday 8th Jan 2024
FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $80
The Honey Carrots
2 bunches baby carrots, peeled and topped (leave a little stem for the look)
2 cloves garlic
40g Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
Generous pinch Murray River Salt Pink Salt Flakes
100g almonds roughly chopped
The Sriracha Feta
250g feta cheese danish
100g natural Greek yoghurt
1 tbsp Sriracha
30g Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
1. Preheat oven to 190°C. Place carrots into a baking dish.
2. Chop garlic and add to a bowl with honey and EVOO. Stir to combine.
3. Pour mixture over carrots and sprinkle with salt. Cook for 25 minutes then add almonds and pepitas. Cook a further 10 minutes.
4. To make the Sriracha Feta, place all ingredients into a mixing bowl and whip with a balloon whisk to blend.
5. To serve, spread whipped feta onto a serving plate. Top with honey carrots and plenty of the roasted nut and seed mixture.
6. Serve with a few salt flakes sprinkled on top.