Loaded Meatless Rissole Bowl
- Cockatoo Grove Midnight extra-virgin olive oil
- 420g packet Unreal co rissoles
- 12 coz lettuce leaves, washed
- 200g Ceres sauerkraut
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 200g bio cheese creamy feta, crumbled
- 1 large avocado, peeled and quartered
- Small handful of freshly picked mint, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon pepitas
- ½ tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Generous pinch Murray River Salt
- 3 tablespoons Cockatoo Grove Midnight extra-virgin olive oil
- Heat a pan large enough to hold all the rissoles comfortably over a medium to high heat. Once hot, add a drizzle of oil, then the rissoles and cook for 10-12 minutes, turning half way through.
- While the rissoles are cooking, prepare your salad. Arrange 2-3 coz lettuce leaves in 2 serving bowls, add half the sauerkraut, halved cherry tomatoes and feta to each. Take half an avocado, thinly slice lengthways and press gently to fan. Add to the salad bowl and repeat with the other half.
- For the dressing, place Dijon mustard, lemon juice, a good pinch salt and olive oil in a jar, fit with a lid and shake to combine.
- To finish rissoles, turn off the heat and scatter over chopped mint, tossing to combine. Add 2 to each salad bowl.
- Scatter hemp seeds and pepitas over the salads, drizzle with dressing and finish with cracked black pepper if desired.