CYBER MONDAY SALES HAPPENING NOW! HURRY 24 HOURS ONLY! NO CODE REQUIRED.
FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $80
400g turkey breast steaks or thin fillets
1/4 cup spelt flour
1 teaspoon Murray River Salt Naturally Pink Salt Flakes
1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
3 tablespoons milk of your choice
1/3 cup whole macadamia nuts
1/3 cup dried cranberries
4 sage leaves, finely diced
1/3 cup panko crumbs or breadcrumbs
2 tablespoons orange zest
1/2 teaspoon Murray River Salt Naturally Pink Salt Flakes
2 tablespoons olive oil
Hasselback roasted potatoes
Fresh steamed greens
Extra Murray River Salt Naturally Pink Salt Flakes
Extra cracked black pepper
1. Place the macadamia nuts, cranberries, sage leaves, panko crumbs, orange zest and salt flakes into a food processor or high speed blender and blend into a thick and chunky crumb.
2. Pour the crumb onto a large plate.
3. Place the flour onto a large plate.
4. Whisk the egg and milk in a shallow bowl.
5. Working with one piece of turkey breast at a time, dredge in the flour mix, then the egg wash and then coat well in the crumb.
6. Place onto a large plate and repeat the process with the rest of the pieces. Cover with cling wrap and place into the fridge for 1-2 hours.
7. Preheat a large frying pan on the stove and add 3 tablespoons of oil. Pan fry the turkey breast over a medium temperature for roughly 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
Subscribe to our Salty Society and claim your discount.