Oven Roasted Chicken
- 1 Whole Chicken
- Olive Oil
- Murray River Salt
- Chop up capsicum, carrots, mushrooms, broccolini, asparagus, garlic and add to a roasting pan.
- Mix vegetables with olive oil and plenty of Murray River Salt.
- Sit the butterflied chicken on top of the bed of vegetable then cover in foil.
- Place tray in an oven preheated to 200C and cook for 30-35mins.
- Remove Foil and continue cooking for a further 30-35 mins until skin has browned and gone crispy.
- Remove and rest for 15 minutes before slicing and serving on the vegetables. ENJOY!