Red Duck Curry
- 2 duck breasts, thinly sliced with fat on
- Murray River Salt
- 195g Thai red curry paste
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 brown onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 block tofu
- 1 bunch coriander
- 1 stalk curry leaves
- 1 bunch garlic chives
- 2 spring onions
- 1 x (270ml) coconut milk
- 2 cups stock
- 1 red chilli
- 1 green chilli
- 1 spring onion, greens thinly sliced
- Coconut cream
- Thinly slice duck breast with the skin on, place in a bowl and season with salt, pepper and a generous spoonful of red curry paste, stir to coat the duck and set aside.
- Sweat onion, garlic, curry leaves and chilli with a pinch of salt in a hot pan over medium-high heat.
- Add duck with remaining curry paste, stir around for a few minutes to brown the duck and fry the curry paste.
- Add tofu, spring onion, herbs, coconut milk and stock. Bring up to the boil and then reduce to a simmer, cook down for 20 minutes.
- Serve with a dollop of coconut cream and thinly sliced spring onion.