CYBER MONDAY SALES HAPPENING NOW! HURRY 24 HOURS ONLY! NO CODE REQUIRED.
Online orders made after Thursday the 21st of Dec will not be sent out until Monday 8th Jan 2024
FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $80
Murray River Salt Pink Salt Flakes
Chinese Five Spice
1. Score the meat side of the pork belly, then season generously with Chinese five spice and Murray River Salt.
2. Massage the seasoning in to all of the scores with your hands.
3. Flip over to the rind and poke plenty of tiny holes with a very sharp knife.
4. Create a tight foil boat with foil then brush the skin with white vinegar
5. Cover the skin with plenty of salt.
6. Place in the Air Fryer set to 180C for 30 minutes.
7. Scrap off all of the salt then lightly brush the skin with neutral oil.
8. Place back in to the Air Fryer set to 200C for a further 30-45 minutes.
9. Once the crackle has set remove and allow to rest and harden for 10 minutes.
10. Slice, serve and enjoy!