CYBER MONDAY SALES HAPPENING NOW! HURRY 24 HOURS ONLY! NO CODE REQUIRED.
FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $80
8 green or uncooked prawns, peeled, tails intact and deveined
1/4 cup cornflour
2 tablespoons Murray River Salt Truffle Salt
2 tablespoons cracked black pepper
5 tablespoons oil of your choice
Sweet chilli mayonnaise or dipping sauce of your choice
Fresh green mixed leaf salad
Fresh lime wedges
Extra cracked black pepper
1. Preheat a large frying pan on the stove and add the oil.
2. In a medium sized mixing bowl add the cornflour, salt and pepper and stir with a fork to combine.
3. Toss the prawns in the cornflour to coat.
4. Transfer the prawns into the frying pan and quickly fry the prawns, stirring every minute until cooked through and their outer colour changes to a vibrant pink. Their crust should be a golden orangey/red shade.
5. Place onto paper towel to drain off any excess oil and consume immediately.
Subscribe to our Salty Society and claim your discount.