CYBER MONDAY SALES HAPPENING NOW! HURRY 24 HOURS ONLY! NO CODE REQUIRED.
FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $80
Tart Base Ingredients
2 3/4 cups almond meal or almond flour
1 teaspoon Murray River Salt Naturally Pink Salt Flakes
2 tablespoons maple syrup
3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
Butter or spray oil to grease the tart tins
Tart Filling Ingredients
3 blocks of Murray River Salt Salted Chocolate (150g total)
2/4 cup pure canned coconut milk
Decoration / to serve
Sliced kiwifruit and strawberries
Extra Murray River Salt Naturally Pink Salt Flakes
Vanilla ice cream (optional)
1. Preheat an oven to 180 degrees bake. Grease the tart tins lightly with butter or spray oil of your choice.
2. Add the almond flour and salt to a food processor. Add the maple syrup and pulse to a wet sandy crumb.
3. Add the egg and pulse until well combined.
4. Scoop equal amounts of the tart base dough into the mini tart tins and use your fingers to spread out and evenly mould to the shape of the tin.
Par bake the tart bases in the oven for 15 minutes or until slightly golden and brown. Remove and allow to cool whilst you prepare the salted chocolate filling.
5. To prepare the salted chocolate filling, gently heat the coconut milk in a small saucepan on the stove top until simmering.
6. Break the chocolate into smaller pieces and place into a small heatproof bowl. Pour the hot coconut milk over the chocolate and allow this to melt the chocolate for around 5-10 mins. Use a whisk to stir the warm chocolate to a glossy consistency.
7. Pour the chocolate filling into the cooled tart shells and smooth out with the back of a spoon if needed. Place into the fridge for 2 hours to set.
8. To serve, top with freshly sliced fruit and an extra sprinkle of Murray River Salt Naturally Pink Salt Flakes.
Subscribe to our Salty Society and claim your discount.