CYBER MONDAY SALES HAPPENING NOW! HURRY 24 HOURS ONLY! NO CODE REQUIRED.
Online orders made after Thursday the 21st of Dec will not be sent out until Monday 8th Jan 2024
FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $80
250g Murray River Salt Salted Chocolate Bars (5x bars)
440g canned pure coconut milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 teaspoon of Murray River Salt Naturally Pink Salt Flakes
Fresh raspberries or fruit of your choice to pop inside of the truffles
Extra Murray River Salt Naturally Pink Salt Flakes to serve
25g Murray River Salt Salted Chocolate Bar, melted for drizzling over the truffles once set
1. Chop the chocolate into smaller pieces to allow for easy melting and transfer to a medium sized glass bowl.
2. Pour the coconut milk into a small saucepan over a medium heat and bring to a boil. Once boiling remove from the heat.
3. Pour the heated coconut milk over the chocolate and stir to gently melt the chocolate to a liquid.
4. Add the vanilla extract and pinch of salt flakes and stir to combine.
5. Spoon the melted chocolate and coconut milk into your silicone mould filling 1/4 of the way first, adding 3 or so raspberries to each mould and then filling anywhere between half way to full with the remaining chocolate.
6. Place into the fridge overnight to set completely.
7. Remove from the fridge and gently turn the mould out onto a piece of parchment paper.
8. Drizzle each truffle with extra melted chocolate and sprinkle extra pink salt flakes onto each truffle.
9. Place back into the fridge until you are ready to serve. Consume immediately.